Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). While the manuscript is undergoing the peer review phase, the authors will not submit the manuscript to another journal without notifying the editor.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or PDF document file format.
- We fight plagiarism: please understand that your article will be checked with available tools for discovering plagiarism.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Please read this advice and download all associated files. The International Committee of Medical Journal Editors has recently published in all ICMJE journals an editorial introducing a new Disclosure Form for Potential Conflict of Interest, with the aim to establish uniform reporting system, which can go over the existing differences in current formats or editor requests. We at Ariesdue welcome this initiative as a possible uniforming, standardizing way to have this important disclosure authorizing the publications of manuscripts. We are therefore asking you to duly fill in the Uniform Format for Disclosure of Competing Interests in ICMJE Journals and upload it on the Web site of the journal your work is involved with or email it back to us, in mind to allow Ariesdue to peer-reviewing your work. The document is in Adobe format, it includes instructions to help authors provide the requested information and the completion procedure is user-friendly. Kindly note that the format have to be completed and signed by each author of the work. We remain waiting for the completed form to proceed with publication. Please be informed that if this Disclosure Form is missing, we will not be able to publish your work.
PAGEPress has chosen to apply the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0) to all manuscripts to be published.
They should be advised, however, that PAGEPress may be unable to deliver its services unless at least the information necessary for security and identification purposes is provided. In order to offer the best possible service to users, PAGEPress tracks the patterns of usage of pages on the site. This enables us to identify the most popular articles and services. Where users have provided details of their research areas of interest, this information can be correlated, helping PAGEPress to provide a useful service for scientists, offering them the most relevant information based on their areas of interest. User information will only be shared with third parties with the explicit consent of the user. Publishing a scientific manuscript is inherently a public (as opposed to anonymous) process. The name and e-mail address of all authors of a PAGEPress manuscript will be available to users of PAGEPress. These details are made available in this way purely to facilitate scientific communication.
Collecting these e-mail addresses for commercial use is not allowed, nor will PAGEPress itself send unsolicited e-mail to authors, unless it directly concerns the paper they have published on PAGEPress journals. PAGEPress reserves the right to disclose members' personal information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith and belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of PAGEPress, employees or members.